We have many years of experience of successfully recruiting senior and mid level executives. All our work is carried out on a retained basis.
We take a pro-active approach to recruitment and undertake fresh, systematic research for each assignment we work on.
We have a track record of delivering on challenging and or sensitive projects which make the most of our research, candidate handling skills and consulting experience. Based on our extensive market experience we provide significant up front advice on the role requirement and profile design.
We have a reputation for delivering a top quality service and for finding good people.
We have successfully completed searches at CEO/General Manager, Director and Manager level positions.
We work across a range of sectors including - business services, energy, financial services, FMCG, healthcare, manufacturing, property, retail, and advanced technology.
We have worked for some of the world's largest multinationals, leading Turkish firms and smaller companies just entering the market.
We have found talent for roles in Turkey, Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia, and searched for candidates all around the globe.
A Good Practice approach is at the heart of the OneWorld recruitment process.
We work transparently with our clients, and we have learnt that the closer we work together in partnership, the more effective we will be. We provide frequent feedback to our clients throughout the search process.
Executive Search Principles
We are a client driven organisation, and we only ever receive fees from companies. However we place great importance on the interests of candidate executives and we follow principles we summarize as Candidate Care.
- We only ever introduce executives to organisations that we believe in.
- We only introduce them for roles which we believe will be a good step for their long term career.
- We only put executives in the interview process with our clients if we believe they have a realistic chance of getting the job.
- We never share candidate details with a client without the executive's express permission.
- We protect the confidentiality of executives we talk to, and handle confidential information sensitively.
- We give executives that we deal with feedback as soon as possible and we always aim to give them useful feedback on the process, whatever the outcome.
Over the years our consultants and researchers have built a reputation for professional standards that has enabled them to become trusted advisors in the market, and to access senior executives who don't trust others easily.
This is demonstrated by the positive feedback we receive from our executive recruitment candidates.